Redness, itching, burning, and patches of skin stinging are a few of the problems those with sensitive skin have to deal with. This makes picking gifts for them a challenging task.
Actually, when you talk about getting gifts for those with sensitive skin, the discussion is mainly centered on what you SHOULDN’T give them, so picking something for them entails a lot of vetting.
We "may" earn a little affiliate commission from purchases made with the links we suggest.
In this guide, I did my best to come up with great gifts for your receiver. That task was difficult because most of what we see on our supermarket shelves may pose as good products for people irrespective of their skin. In contrast, these products may do a great job keeping to their goal, but there’s still the possibility of one ingredient, content, etc., slipping through, which may end up causing more harm than good to your receiver.
So, to help you ensure you are getting it right, I’ll briefly talk about things you should typically avoid when getting gifts for someone with sensitive skin.
- Contact allergens like a perfume should typically be avoided. This includes natural and organic fragrances often present in skincare and cosmetics.
- It would be best if you avoided gifts that have preservatives, so look out for this when you go gift shopping.
- If you go for flatware or other kitchen utensils, it is best if you go for those with non-metal handles, a good kitchenware with a wooden handle would do. Also, the part that goes into the mouth should be high-quality steel.
- Natural or life flowers would always be an excellent gift for anybody; however, for those dealing with sensitive skin, it’ll be best if you avoid them, as they could hurt your receiver.
- If you must get them a leather gift, go for vegan material leather, pineapple leather is one such. Part of what is used to process genuine leather is allergens; this isn’t good for the skin.
- A good spa box is a perfect gift for everybody – except someone with sensitive skin. Again, allergens could be detrimental to the skin of your receiver, essential oils, mint, lavender, and much more.
- Also, look for products with ingredients like soap, alcohol, sodium laurel sulfate, fruit oils, and sodium laureth sulfate. They typically don’t work well on sensitive skin.
Now, I’ll list some gifts you should consider getting for your receiver. While we did a great job vetting these products and items, it’ll be best if you take a closer look at them in case something skipped our evil eyes – (we both use glasses, haha).
Thoughtful Gifts for Someone With Sensitive Skin
Part of what we pointed out above is being observed in this shampoo. Despite having sensitive skin, your receiver still has to attain to her hair and no better shampoo than this, which is gluten, fragrance, and sulfate free. It is the perfect shampoo for their cute, sensitive skin.
I’ll first praise this face cleanser for its natural inclusion of aloe vera and rice extract. Like all other sensitive skin creams, this face cleanser is fragrance-free, so this would do.
3. Shave Gel
Most believe protecting sensitive skin ends with getting the correct body cream and shampoo. Well, it goes further than that. A shave gel should be suited for their skin, and this shave gel considers sensitive skin.
4. Body Wash
This is a four-in-one gift; if you decide to get this for them, they won’t need a shaving gel, a moisturizer, and a shampoo, as this can serve all four. It is the ideal gift for men with sensitive skin.
An eye mask has great benefits; it helps keep one’s eye free from puffiness, swelling, and much more. The incredible benefits a good eye mask would offer your receiver are numerous. As a plus, it would do well with his sensitive skin.
6. Wooden Clogs
Wooden materials, like wooden kitchen utensils, are some of the best gifts for your receiver. Wood works well with people’s skin, sensitive or not.
It is a nice pair of clogs to step out with; your receiver will always have something perfect for her casual outings and strolls.
You’ll be doing your receiver such a good thing if you get them a set of glassware. Glass is an excellent material for those with sensitive skins.
With this glassware set, she’ll feel comfortable having her drinks and other juicy liquid substances like alcohol.
Another nice collectible to get your receiver would be a pack of seashells. This would end up becoming a decor in her place.
It will make much more sense if she is a naturalist; white Knobby starfish, sea snails, sea coral, clam shells, etc., this pack features.
This lip balm would be right there to ensure her lips always look fresh; as a plus, it is allergen free, making it the ideal lip balm for sensitive skin.
There are a variety of edibles for her; the best would be a vegan protein bar. This back has a vast amount of that all coated to add more nutrients to anyone who consumes them.
This facial serum is free of any fragrance and paraben of any sort. The hands behind this ensure it is a hypoallergenic facial serum.
It is perfect for her dry skin and other irritated and sensitive skin. Using this would leave her feeling fresh and fabulous.
These cookies are nut-free, gluten-free, and perfect for the vegan in your life. This comes in pretty comfortable packets; she can have them in school or work.
Everyone needs multivitamins; these sets are sugar and allergen-free. I find this gift ideal because of the presence of Vitamin D, which is generally good for the skin.
Having a clean surroundings can significantly help with keeping one’s skin in good condition. To make this a reality, your receiver would welcome a cleaner spray that wouldn’t affect her skin.
15. Air Purifiers
A clean and excellent environment is one way to ensure someone or everybody is well taken care of. Air purifiers such as this would make the environment he is in as comfortable as possible, helping boot his sleeping and keeping his skin fresh.
16. Gel Deodorant
This gel deodorant is aluminum free and an unscented deodorant ideal for someone with sensitive skin. To smell nice, your receiver wouldn’t have to hurt their skin.