Last Updated on
In Mark 16:16, Jesus said, “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
Darlings, just so you know, as an Amazon Associate, I earn a bit from qualifying purchases. It’s like a tip jar for helpful advice!
It is impossible to complete your Christian faith without getting baptized. Baptism is like that seal that confirms you are a Christian, and if you have someone who has just gotten baptized, I appreciate you for taking out time and money to get them something that welcomes them to the body of Christ.
Baptism alone is already enough gift, but it can’t be seen and touched but felt in the spirit; getting them something small and memorable to remind them of this big step they have taken is one other way to celebrate them for joining you or others in Christ. IIn this article, I try to point out some baptism gifts for adults.
Many of us are products of infant baptism, while others got baptized when they were of age; getting baptized as an adult is such a special event, as an adult you’ve weighed everything and have agreed that you want to make this move, so these are gifts to celebrate that bold and fabulous adult.
Best Baptism Gifts for Adults
I’m such a big physical book reader; I had to emphasize “physical” because most of us are into ebooks, notepads, or audiobooks; call me old-school, but I still prefer an excellent physical copy.
If your receiver is anything like me in terms of this, then they are likely suffering from the curse of dog-earring their books, so a lovely bookmark is ideal.
This bookmark makes more sense because it features a bible verse and one that is related to this giant step your receiver has taken.Available Here
2. I Got This, God – Art Print
Your receiver is now a member of the body of Christ; she can cast all her burdens on him and trust that he “Got her” this art print is one excellent piece of art to have in her house, and it celebrates this new move and would constantly assure her that “God got her.”Available Here
I’m such a big proponent of getting practical gifts for people. By useful, I mean items my receiver would often use daily. One item that fits this profile is a nice keychain, yes.
This keychain features a lovely bible verse reassuring your receiver that they’ve taken the right step. They would love this keychain and have it handy around the clock.Available Here
A lovely sculpture depicting a lady on her knees while in prayer is another excellent gift I recommend you get this adult who just joined the faith.
This figurine would add a nice layer of beauty to your receiver’s house. It is one excellent piece to get the new convert.Available Here
Baptism makes you a new creation; the church teaches that you are cleansed from your sins and made new; this shirt further broadcasts that message.Available Here
I don’t think I should say much here; the holy bible is an ideal gift for someone who joined the faith. We also have gifts for bible study ladies in case she joins a group.Available Here
Despite being a religious gift, this box would become an essential part of the items your receiver has at home. This box gives quite a lot of space for keeping some tiny and significant possessions.Available Here
Like the box above, this is one other religious gift that could come in handy at home, work, or church, anywhere. It would be so excellent to write and drafting an excellent religious book such as this.Available Here
Yup, another excellent piece of art for our new convert.Available Here
10. Baptism Shirt
I just couldn’t resist the urge to include this shirt; if you recall the trend from years ago, “straight outta” then you’ll get the humor in this shirt, it is an excellent piece and one your receiver would fancy especially if he was a fan of the trend or lived through it.
--->> Final Gift Suggestion!! <<---
Still can’t find what to get for that extraordinary person in your life? Check here; you might find something exceptionally interesting!!!
- Say hello to Aunty Vivian, the seasoned soul behind MakeItSpecialGift! With over two decades of gift shop wisdom, this Southern belle from Texas adds a dash of charm to every suggestion. A wife, a mom of three, and a cat lover, Aunty Vivian brings warmth and experience to your gift-giving journey. From Texas to the digital realm, she's your guide to heartfelt presents and cherished moments. Join the gift adventure with #AuntyVivesGiftWisdom and let her stories unfold in every recommendation! #GiftMaven #SouthernCharm #HeartfeltGiving
- Relationship GiftsNovember 23, 2023Charming and Thoughtful Gifts for Your Sister’s Boyfriend That’ll Earn You the Best Sibling Award
- Graduation GiftsNovember 22, 2023Celebrating Her Milestone: Unique Grad Gifts for Your Son’s Girlfriend
- Boyfriend GiftsNovember 15, 2023Winning Her Heart: Thoughtful Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend’s Sister
- Profession GiftsNovember 10, 2023Spreading the Magic: Heartfelt Gift Ideas for Disney Cast Members